By Keith Ingham
I've made a few comments over the season and some have been read and commented on, others have been denounced as folly but I'm on the rant again !
I firmly believe that the position Leeds find theirselves in eighteenth place, no wins in seven, three without a bloody goal and with a team I consider far worse than when they dropped into Division One are down to poor management from the top to the person who picks the team.
Before you all start please take the time to read my observations:
1. I've mentioned earlier that in the dark days of Division 1 we at least had the siege mentality, -15 and all that but players were brought in and through team spirit eventually got their just rewards, this present team does not come close to that. They simply don't have the bottle for a battle.
2. Even though I think Neil Warnock has been severely hampered in his pursuit of players, some of the ones he has already bought have failed to deliver and others played out of position, the latter can be directly attributed to the manager, he picks the team and you can't blame bates for that
3. If a team is struggling you look to the manager for inspiration so he can motivate his players to improve, constant 'woe is me' ain't that.
4. With the club being perilously close to the wrong end of the table it can be questioned that maybe another manager could get more out of the players already at the club.
5. My last, although I could go on is if you were in a job you felt that your support was not forthcoming , would you not ask your bosses for some clarification or indeed threaten to look elsewhere for employment. Neil has not done this, even though the supporters would have backed him to the hilt for
being so forceful.
I've backed him from day one but I am questioning now before it's too late my fellow fans.
On On On