By Keith Ingham
Today as I look at the calendar I see the transfer window deadline getting closer and fear that unless we receive an influx of money that the squad will be far too small to compete in this tough Championship.
Please before the rants start look at the facts:
1. We could not even fill our squad when the lists were published
2. The boss has said in interviews that "he will have to work with what he has" (Blackpool)
3. Players are leaving the club and not being replaced as there is no money in the pot
4. Paul Green, who looked good in pre- season is out for around eight weeks.
5. Neil Warnock's pre- match Peterborough comments about his squad.
The season started with fans being so positive because they thought the takeover was around the corner but as I write nothing from the club or LUST has been forthcoming leaving fans feeling worried that a top six place may already be out of reach.
I want to be wrong but something needs to happen NOW and then we can all look forward more positively and I will gladly shut up.
On On On
'If you bet on Leeds United we have been using thebookiesoffers.co.uk to get the best free bets and offers, see what you can claim'...i
Thinking of betting on the match? Search the latest online free bet offers at www.freebetking.co.uk
lick here to edit.